Study of two thermal exchangersBCET 20 Demander un devis
PRESENTATION - USE
This bench is designed for the study of two heat exchangers:
- Concentric tube exchanger
- Plate heat exchanger
The installation is built in anodized aluminum profiles on directional castors with brake.
A connection to electric and water networks are required.
All experiments can be performed without any other instrument.
The student works alone or in pairs:
- Set-up the experiment (heat exchanger selection, choice of direction for fluid flow in co-current or counter-current, temperature setpoint adjustment)
- Set a hot water flowrate (or cold water)
- Take temperature measurements for each incremented flowrates
- Plot characteristic curves of each exchanger
- Compare experimental measurements to theoretical results carried out prior