Study of pressure lossesMEPC 10 Demander un devis
This bench allows the study of regular pressure losses (smooth and rough tubes of different diameters) and singular pressure losses (sudden diameter enlargement and diminution, elbows, valves, pressure differential devices ...).
The element to be evaluated is selected by means of a set of ¼ turn valves and is connected to the differential pressure transducer.
The flowrate in the line is easily adjustable by means of a
flowmeter and a regulating membrane valve.
It is possible to perform all experiments without any other
instrumentation than those installed on the bench.
• Regular (2m length) and singular pressure losses studies
• Maximum flow: 4 m3 / h
• Study of the various valves and venturi
• Very easy to use
• Possibility to study, on request, other singular or pressure differential devices.
|OPTION : DATA ACQUISITION Réf. MEPC 10_ACQ|
- Electromagnetic flowmeter and pressure analog sensor are installed.
- Touch screen type HMI for visualization in real time of all measurements and control of pumps.
- Measurements are recording on SD card for later use on spreadsheet application