Subsonic helicoid fanBEVS 10 Demander un devis
• Evaluation of an helicoid fan
• Fan specifications and curves
Curve flow/pressure versus motor speed, according to inlet & outlet pressures
• Motor electrical active power measurement, efficiency calculation.
• Pressure drop determination using u-tubes with water column : multi-manometer measuring static pressures
• Speed measurement with Pitot’s tube – Average flow determination – study of Bernoulli's law
• Identification of the aerodynamic lines
• Helicoid fan - maximum flowrate : 9000 m3/h, total pressure 300Pa. Wheel Ø300mm, 12 blades.
• Fan motor 2,2KW – 3 phases.
• Motor speed controller of the fan
• Pressures drop, rotation speed & active power are indicated
• Butterfly valve at the outlet of the fan to adjust the flow & increase the pressure inside the air duct
• Pitot’s Tube in Y & Z axes , with y et z axes, graduated scale fixed on the air duct in steel with a part in transparent plexiglass and the other part in polypropylene (the convergent)